Just Eat branded Helmets
This Helmet’s Shell is made of ABS. The Helmet’s liner is made of polystyrene (EPS), with the Helmet liner fabric made of polyester 88% and spandex 12%. This Helmet’s visor is made from (PC) polycarbonate.
You will find full Helmet instructions and safety warning booklets in your delivery box
- No helmet can protect the wearer against all possible impacts.
- Do not ride your motorcycle with the face cover open!
- Do not hold the button while closing the face cover. This can cause the face cover lock to fail to engage.
- A face cover that is not locked may open unexpectedly during riding and lead to an accident.
- After closing the face cover, be sure to check that it is locked.
- Do not carry or hold the helmet, by the face cover as the face cover may open, causing the helmet to drop and become damaged.
- Ensure all removable padding is securely attached and fitted before using the helmet.
Your Just Eat helmet is covered for any defects that may exist at the time of purchase for 1 full year, from the date of purchase. The warranty is deemed invalid if the defects are caused by normal wear and tear, damage improper use, tampering, negligence, neglect or in case of repairs and/or alterations performed by unauthorised persons.